[vlc-devel] Fw: Compile error

gseanmcg at gmail.com gseanmcg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:20:11 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty with building the Android port of VLC. I'm not familiar enough with it myself, but maybe some of the other members of the VideoLAN community can assist you?

Have you read the wiki page -- https://wiki.videolan.org/AndroidCompile ?

Thanks and good luck,
-- Sean McG.