[vlc-devel] 答复: Re: Fw: Compile error

yi.xijun at zte.com.cn yi.xijun at zte.com.cn
Thu Oct 23 08:33:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

We have read the wiki page,and found the patch 5199,
https://patches.videolan.org/patch/5199/ .But it did not work.

The error message is shown in the picture sent to you.

Edward Wang <edward.c.wang at compdigitec.com>
2014-10-23 14:25

收件人
Mailing list for VLC media player developers <vlc-devel at videolan.org>,
抄送
yi.xijun at zte.com.cn
主题
Re: [vlc-devel] Fw: Compile error

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 11:20 PM, <gseanmcg at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty with building the Android
port of VLC. I'm not familiar enough with it myself, but maybe some of the
other members of the VideoLAN community can assist you?

> Have you read the wiki page -- https://wiki.videolan.org/AndroidCompile
?

What distribution and versions of tools do you have?

One possible reason for this error is out of date build tools.

Regards,
Edward

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.