[vlc-devel] Ask a question

快乐星空 543764401 at qq.com
Tue Oct 28 02:54:51 CET 2014

Hello, I  have a problem with vlc developers want to ask, I ts a video  file format, the  video is h264. Audio is aac, and I passed ffmpeg flow into  rtmp, then transfer into hls  agreement by nginx, using vlc  player , there is  no problem with the 2.1.5  version of the play on the pc, there has  been a silent phenomenon  using a mobile phone (Android and iso) playback, play a second time when. Mobile version (0.9.8 and 0.9.9) are present the  problem, the older version  0.0.11 does not have this problem, is there any difference  between you have an agreement on these formats?
thank you!