[vlc-devel] Collabora employee manners

Rémi Denis-Courmont courmisch at videolan.org
Mon Sep 1 20:36:23 CEST 2014

	Hello Rob,

Long time no see, I hope the business is running well.

While discussing technical problems on FreeNode #wayland, Daniel Stone, who
was not even involved in the discussion up to that point, deemed that I was a
"dick" (sic), or to be exact that I should be explicit about being that.

I would expect better behaviour toward open-source community members from
Collabora staff on public venues. This is totally unprofessional, and as a
hobbyist, I cannot tolerate that.

Needless do say that I am extremely pissed.

Best regards,

http://www.remlab.net/