No subject

Wed Aug 5 14:32:43 CEST 2015

- Can I write free software that uses non-free libraries?=20
-=20
- If you do this, your program won't be fully usable in a free =
environment.
- ...=20
- So please consider: can you find a way to get the job done without =
using=20
- this library? Can you write a free replacement for that library?

Those questions have been considered, and the responses from the company
decision-makers were "No" and "Not practical".  So I was asked to build =
(or
have somebody else build) a bridging module from the free to the =
non-free.

> Note well: This email is NOT an advocacy of non-free codecs.

Hey, I'm just trying to meet the requirements given me; I didn't come up
with them myself. :)

- Adam