[vlc-devel] Want to Contribute

tony hugh1234 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Sun Aug 9 14:22:02 CEST 2015

Hello!
   I am new to this project, and I'm reading document and source code
now. And I wanted to add such a new feature to vlc player, that the user
can use a second subtitle from the list of available subtitles, and
configure its position.

  The reason is that I often need to use two subtitles when watch video,
and I found other users have that that needs, too. Although I can merge
subtitle files manually, but that's cumbersome, specially sometimes the
subtitles are embedded in the video container.

  Is there some heads up on where to start?