[vlc-devel] Anaglyph filter does not get loaded automatically

Peter Tap ptrtap at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 21:33:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have been building vlc based on VLC 2.1.1 source code. Everything works fine except that anaglyph filter does not get loaded automatically. As a result checking "Anaglyph 3D" checkbox makes no difference.

I can force the filter to load by using "--video-filter=anaglyph" option. The checkbox works fine after this.

I would appreciate it if someone can tell me what the problem could be. Is there some build configuration setting that I missed?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Peter