[vlc-devel] Error cross compiling for Win32

David R. Robison david.robison at openroadsconsulting.com
Wed Jan 14 15:13:21 CET 2015

Can you give me any idea how to "find another way". This was working
with the previous instructions on how to build for Win32. Are there any
new instructions? Can anyone else successfully build vlc for Win32? Just
saying I can't do it does not help me know how to do it... David

David R Robison

*Principal Systems Engineer*

+1 757 546 3401 (o)

+1 757 286 0022 (m)