[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] macosx: split main interface class

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne at videolan.org
Tue Jul 21 19:50:21 CEST 2015

> On 21 Jul 2015, at 19:30, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:
>
> On 21 Jul, David Fuhrmann wrote :
>> We should discuss about naming. Here you renames InputManager to VLCInputManager, this is fine as long as we do it consistently.
>
> You are in VLC, why do you need to name it VLC* ?

Because it is a VLC specific class file. Typical convention in ObjC code (see VLC-iOS.git). This is already used in most parts of the Mac interface just not at all.

Davids point about the file is absolutely correct. It should reflect the class name. This wasn’t done in the past, but should be done indeed.

Best regards,

Felix