[vlc-devel] Invitation to VDD 2015

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri Jul 24 19:53:08 CEST 2015

My dear friends of the VLC community,

I'd like to invite you to the VideoLAN Dev Days 2015, the 3rd week-end
of September (19-20 September 2015), in Paris, France.

This technical conference about open source multimedia, will see
developers from VLC, libav, FFmpeg, x26*, Phonon, DVBlast, PulseAudio,
KDE, Gnome, Xiph, handbrake, tomahawk and other projects gather to
discuss about open source development of multimedia projects.
This is a developer conference, so topics will be technical.

You will find more information on http://vdd.videolan.org/

The registration is now open here: http://goo.gl/forms/SlVMveWSIV
Please register as soon as possible, to help us organize the conference.

As usual, VideoLAN will pay for travel, food and hosting costs, for
the active people of the open source community.

If you are working for a company using multimedia open source software,
you are, of course, welcome too. Please know that we are looking for
sponsorships, for this event, though.

If you were sponsored last years, you are sponsored this year too.
If you don't know if you're likely to get sponsorship, please mail me.
If you could buy your flights ASAP, please do so. If you don't know if
the price of your flight is correct, please ask us.

As the previous years, we'll do an event on the Friday 18, probably going
to DisneyLand Park & Studio, (unless someone suggest something better).
This is of course, optional.

Finally, I'd like to do a call for conferences, to present on Saturday
morning, as the previous years.

With my kindest regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf