[vlc-devel] picture_Copy and p_sys

Jeff J complexzeros at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:47:13 CET 2015

I don't think I understand. This is my code. Should
previous_picture->p_sys still be null after picture_Copy?

// vout->p->displayed.current->p_sys is non-null
previous_picture = picture_NewFromFormat(&vout->p->displayed.current->format);
picture_Copy(previous_picture, vout->p->displayed.current);
// previous_picture->p_sys is still null