[vlc-devel] Bounties update

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Mar 19 21:04:28 CET 2015

	Hello,

Going through the bounties page[1], I think a few updates are needed.

Payment: I suppose the foundation does not have a VAT number, and so the
prices are inclusive of any applicable service sale tax :-( But it is not
explicit.

Screencast: Loosely related but bounties for audio capture SD on Windows could
be added. Not sure about Mac. I already did them years ago on Linux.

imem: It is not clear whether this should provide access, access_demux, either
or both. (imem internally supports both.)

RTP: I think Tristan did YUV and RGB already. And someone else did JPEG.

HDMI: A/52 and DTS should work out of the box with the preexisting S/PDIF code
paths, AFAIK.

lavc MT with hardware: I do not remember who fixed the lavc side issues,
probably Anton or Janne. (I am pretty sure I fixed the VLC side alongside
VDPAU.)

AC-3 volume: Was it really fixed?

UPnP SD: Ditto?

[1] https://wiki.videolan.org/Bounties/