[vlc-devel] [TOY] RealSense plugins for VLC

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sun May 3 19:42:50 CEST 2015

Hello,

You will find 2 funny and toyish plugins for VLC, that I wrote, to
control VLC with voice commands or minority-report gestures.

They are Windows-only, based on the RealSense technology from Intel,
which means you need a compatible device running Windows...

The basic features are supported and working, but nothing too fancy was
done.

I thought I would just lay this here, in case someone wanted to have fun.

Of course, this is not meant for inclusion in the mainline, for numerous
reasons (including polish and legal).

Have fun!

Best regards,

--