[vlc-devel] Screenshot filename format string

Antonio afluriach at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 22:44:14 CEST 2015

Hello. I am using version 2.21 for Mac OS.

I am trying to configure my screenshot naming, but having some issues. Is
there any documentation on how to use it

One thing I noticed that it included a system timestamp (when the image was
taken) at the end even when I don't include it in the format string.

Another issue is that the position option (p) is not zero-padded.

Where can I find information on how to configure this?

Thanks,

Toni