[vlc-devel] Arabic Translation

Eddie Alshehri p at ssion.net
Tue Apr 19 00:27:52 CEST 2016

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I hope you are having a great day.

My name is Eddie, I'm a programmer and I'm a native Arabic speaker. I have
this project to contribute in any open source project.

I found translating VLC to Arabic is suitable for this project because
Arabic for VLC is not complete and there is no maintainer. I'm always a fan
of your amazing application and I always use it in my computers.

I would love to contribute to translate to Arabic and become a maintainer
for the Arabic language.

So please provide me with the information necessary and how do I start. I
need to finish this project in one week.

Waiting for your kind reply.

Best Regards,

Eddie