[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Tag 2.2.3 : VLC media player 2.2.3 'WeatherWax'

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Tue Apr 26 19:50:29 CEST 2016

On 26/04/2016 19:30, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:

> Read my email again then. on this very ml.
> You keep doing things as root in the main machine and inside the lxc.
> You refuse to use the FTP incoming like all other maintainers.

> I disagree. I gave good proof of that in my previous email.

> You need to read the forum, triage the bugs, edit the wiki. You, so far,
> do none of those. Once again, see my previous email.

> I don't see why you care so much of running one script.
> And as Felix said, this was temporary, to do a quick build, because of
> lack of time.

I answered to this in a calm way already in the previous thread.

> Please discuss those at the next meeting, if you want.

> I told you about win64 issues many times over the years. And I'm not
> your mom or boss. If you don't care, that's fine. But don't expect
> people to be impressed.

> You've been ignoring what I tell you since years, why would that change?

This is wrong and you shouldn't resent me.

Of all the tickets assigned to me only #5757 (4 years old) seems
win64-specific.

I have told you already that I will not build my own gcc unless
discussed first
with the Debian maintainer for mingw-w64.

A disagreement is different from ignoring you.

If there are other issues please bring them to me, I will not ignore them.