[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] macosx: Split HelpWindowController and AboutWindowController into separate files

David Fuhrmann david.fuhrmann at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:06:19 CEST 2016

> Am 09.08.2016 um 20:01 schrieb Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net>:
>
> Le maanantaina 8. elokuuta 2016, 18.47.36 EEST David Fuhrmann a écrit :
>> vlc | branch: master | David Fuhrmann <dfuhrmann at videolan.org> | Mon Aug  8
>> 15:39:45 2016 +0200| [c53156c5afa9cf44e4375950d7115daf037bf2d0] |
>> committer: David Fuhrmann
>
> This breaks the test suite (including on Jenkins).
>
> On which platform does the test suite pass?

Hi,

Sorry, I wanted to adapt the pot file once when I’m finished. It would be too annoying to do so with every commit. Seriously, is there no way to have a „*.m“ in this POFILE?

Btw, is there any way to execute the whole test suite, even if some tests fail? If I do "make check“ in my build directory, we have two failing tests in (test_timer and test_url) and then the test suite stops.
So I can’t even see any failures in later tests (e.g. pot files).

Best,
David