[vlc-devel] vlc bug/patch (Linux libvlccore): might hang in vlc_getProxyUrl() / waitpid()

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Dec 15 19:42:32 CET 2016

Le torstaina 15. joulukuuta 2016, 19.13.33 EET David Fuhrmann a écrit :
> > As a consequence, you are now on my discretionary ignore-list.
>
> I agree with Marvin. And I think your response is even more inappropriate.

My response was totally appropriate and this is totally unappropriate.

But thanks for proving your own self wrong and confirming my alleged claim
that there would be a subgroup of MacOS developers.

P.S.: You are now also on my discretionary ignore-list. I am more than fed up
not following the same level of technical standard and then picking on me.

https://www.remlab.net/