[vlc-devel] Patch to view seek/repeat section while playing a m3u URL inside

Alessio Pollero alessio.pollero at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:40:44 CEST 2016

I’m sending this patch because I’m trying to add the section related to Repeat/Seek to the TVOS app when an m3u URL is playing. The section is missing while it will be very useful, since the connection could drop, so enabling the repeat single track will allow the reproduction to restart automatically.

I don’t know if the patch works correctly since I can’t run the app inside the tvOS simulator because I’m getting this error :

The file is really missing.
Does someone has the file ?

In the patch I’ve checked if the played element is an URL checking the property : currentlyPlayingMediaFile of the player, but I think we could even always allow with a return YES .

Let me know, what you think.

Thanks .