[vlc-devel] [PATCH] input/stream.h: removed duplicate declaration of stream_FilterNew
filip at videolabs.io
Wed Jul 13 19:35:15 CEST 2016
This function is already declared in include/vlc_stream.h, as such there
is no need for a duplicate declaration (with duplicate documentation).
src/input/stream.h | 9 ---------
1 file changed, 9 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/input/stream.h b/src/input/stream.h
index 261ba7c..fa15f87 100644
@@ -38,15 +38,6 @@ void stream_CommonDelete( stream_t *s );
stream_t *stream_AccessNew(vlc_object_t *, input_thread_t *, bool, const char *);
- * This function creates a new stream_t filter.
- * You must release it using stream_Delete unless it is used as a
- * source to another filter.
-stream_t *stream_FilterNew( stream_t *p_source,
- const char *psz_stream_filter );
* Automatically wraps a stream with any applicable stream filter.
* @return the (outermost/downstream) stream filter; if no filters were added,
* then the function return the source parameter.
More information about the vlc-devel