[vlc-devel] [RFC, PATCH 1/6] demux/mkv: Added EbmlTypeDispatcher (including changes to Makefile.am)

Filip Roséen filip at videolabs.io
Fri Mar 4 10:44:36 CET 2016

I will probably write a better summary with examples of what the MACROs will
expand to when they are used, as well as shorter more isolated examples that
follows the same logic.

Explaining the individual pieces and then stitching them together, because I now
realize that the previous explanation is too far up from the bottom logic.

Thank you for spending time with the code!