[vlc-devel] again: update to new live555 contrib package

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sun Mar 20 15:35:28 CET 2016

On Monday 21 March 2016 00:16:46 Ross Finlayson wrote:
> You should use the URL
> 	http://live555.com/liveMedia/public/live555-latest.tar.gz
> because that’s the only one that we guarantee to keep around.

For the absolute last time, Ross, stop trolling. As was outlined many times
over, there are rather obvious legal reasons, quality assurance reasons,
compatibility reasons and security reasons why this is not possible.

Enough is enough. If you ever make that point again, I will file a motion to
ban you from the mailing list.

http://www.remlab.net/