[vlc-devel] [RFC 0/2] Attempt to solve transcoding issues

Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen hugo at beauzee.fr
Mon Mar 28 14:28:16 CEST 2016

This small patch serie tries to address some issues when transcoding to a raw format, with a decimal output FPS specified.
I strongly doubt they are applicable as such, but definitely improve the results on my end, so I'd like a second opinion!

Thanks in advance!

Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen (2):
  avcodec: encoder: Always provide frame dimension and pixel format
  variables: Reduce InheritURational precision

 modules/codec/avcodec/encoder.c | 4 ++++
 src/misc/variables.c            | 2 +-

2.7.0