[vlc-devel] Detect for A/V Sample Delayed

Lad, Prabhakar prabhakar.csengg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:06:36 CET 2017

Hi,

I am currently in a process of trying to come up with the application
where you pass a MP4 file, and the application should tell if there is
any audio sample delay where it plays silence.
similarly if video is delayed. currently vlc player tells in the debug
log and you have to go through the entire video. I wanted to do it
something quick without watching the entire video.

Could someone point me to a right direction where I could achieve this.

Cheers,
--Prabhakar Lad