[vlc-devel] The --vout options has been disabled on Windows

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed Dec 13 18:48:53 CET 2017

Le tiistaina 12. joulukuuta 2017, 19.17.52 EET David Robison a écrit :
> All I know is that I used to be able to pass a list of video output options
> I wanted and the order I wanted them in. For example:

> --vout=opengl,direct3d

Sigh. Again, doing that is very explicitly not supported by the API
documentation. It was not supported in 2.2.x either. There are reasons why
this is so, and you found one of them. As a matter of fact, setting the "vout"
variable would already fail in several cases in 2.2.x.

--
雷米‧德尼-库尔蒙
https://www.remlab.net/