[vlc-devel] Connect VLC player with multiple DASH Servers

EMAN esbanysalameh15 at cit.just.edu.jo
Tue Dec 26 16:50:55 CET 2017

Dear all:

I am Eman from Jordan University of Science & Technology. I am working on project using VLC player.

I want to connect VLC with 3 Dash server, such that according to some conditions it download the next segment from the best server.

I tried to do it, but I don't know how can I create and send multiple MPDManager objects to all classes that need this object.

Could you please help me in implementing this point?

Best Regards,