[vlc-devel] [IMPORTANT] Force push

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sat Feb 18 08:49:45 CET 2017

I have force pushed the tree back to its last known working state (based on
git bisect).

commit 6441b55d814a2fa3348ed861e7d6e98b173524f1
Author: Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>
Date:   Sat Feb 18 01:24:21 2017 +0100

    configure: adjust Sparkle detection for macOS

If you have checked out anything more recent like unfortunately have, you
might need to adjust your HEAD manually.

I think I really should not need to state this in an open-source community
projec but:

DO NOT PUSH INCOMPLETE BUILD SYSTEM CHANGES knowingly.

There are zero reasons to do this when using a DVCS like Git.

--
雷米‧德尼-库尔蒙
https://www.remlab.net/