[vlc-devel] git.videolan.org and code.videolan.org is dead

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 11:10:19 CEST 2017

Hey guys!
These both are dead now for some reason.

I have 2 issues:
1. There's no code mirror anywhere, meaning that if I want to search the
code I need to have an entire copy of the tree (I change computers every
several months, I can't keep a copy) or hope that the site are up.

2. I was asked about the string "sortby_number" in VLC Android, I can't
find it in the code but I can find it in the translation file, what is it
exactly? The track number in the album? The number of tracks in the album?
The string is very confusing, it says: Nb tracks, that's incomprehensible
even in English.

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<DevOps - Hebrew translator>