[vlc-devel] libvlc : add custom scheme stream source

Damien maitredede at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 00:43:23 CEST 2017

Hi Rémi,

Thanks for your answer, exactly what I need. When do you think vlc 3 will
be available ?

In the mean time, I will look at plugins. Is it possible to create my input
plugin in my code and register it at runtime ?
I have a look at vlc wiki, "Hacker Guide/How To Write a Module" and "Hacker
Guide/Input". Which source file/module can I take as base to start ?

Thanks.

Damien