[vlc-devel] Debug messages

Francesco, Cuzzocrea francesco at bltitalia.com
Wed May 31 17:11:08 CEST 2017

Hi Francois,

thanks for the fast answer.  I didn't figure out why the submodule is
empty: I've attempt to modify sequence in

vlc_module_begin()
     set_shortname(N_("BLT Import"))
     set_description(N_("BLT Files demuxer"))
     set_category(CAT_INPUT)
     set_subcategory(SUBCAT_INPUT_DEMUX)
     set_capability("access_demux", 100)
      set_callbacks(DemuxOpen, DemuxClose)

     add_submodule()
      set_capability("access", 100)
     set_callbacks(AccessOpen, AccessClose)
     add_shortcut("blt")
vlc_module_end ()

but nothing changes. I didn't understand how to fill a module. When I
specify capability and callbacks isn't filled ?

I read some source code (that is ogg.c under demux) and the sequence is
the same;  adding :shortname, description,

category, subcategory, capability and callbacks.

Regards

Francesco