[vlc-devel] Complete, Corresponding Source (CCS) for a VLC binary release

lasse.kantola at iki.fi lasse.kantola at iki.fi
Tue Nov 7 03:55:52 CET 2017

Hi,

Just following up on my previous mail.

Could anyone knowledgeable about the build and binary release process
help to answer the questions about the third party dependencies and
build configuration in the mail below, please.

Are there any publicly available build logs, which I could use to find
out the answers by myself?

Thank you and best regards,
Lasse