[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] vlc-demux-run: add demux fuzzing helper

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed Sep 6 19:06:00 CEST 2017

Le keskiviikkona 6. syyskuuta 2017, 18.46.45 EEST Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen a
écrit :
> This breaks android build. Please revert.

As far as I am aware, there is no functional Android build system in vlc.git,
so far so I can only ignore this request.

Also of note:
- no Android targets among vlc.git contiunous integration targets,
- no instructions on setting up an "Android build" of vlc.git on the wiki
(only instructions for the separate Android app repo).

--
雷米‧德尼-库尔蒙
https://www.remlab.net/