[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] lua: libs: Provide a basic io module replacement

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Apr 9 22:35:21 CEST 2018

Adding functionality is fine with me if it can evidently not regress existing functionality *and* it cannot introduce security holes.

In this case, aside of the API design issues, I am fine backporting the I/O functions. Unfortunately, we fully trust Lua scripts, so there are no new security concerns.

Not so sure about the VLsub changes.