[vlc-devel] [patch] remove 'new' from shoutcast playlist handler

jnqnfe at gmail.com jnqnfe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:26:03 CEST 2018

On Tue, 2018-04-17 at 14:11 +0200, Marvin Scholz wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the patch.
>
> I've proposed a patch that removes the whole thing,
> as it is not used anymore since the removal of the
> Shoutcast SD.
>
> Do you know a usecase in which this would still be
> needed?
> Else, I think it should be removed completely.

Nope. Remove if you like.

FYI: I don't know if you've noticed from past emails of mine, but I'm
largely working offline, and I noticed this via git history, I was not
aware that the entire thing had become obsolete by now, and had no
internet access to research that fact (nor time to do so when I briefly
got online allowing the patch email to get sent out).
So yeah, by all means remove the entire thing. :)