[vlc-devel] Ideas for GSoC

Steve Lhomme robux4 at ycbcr.xyz
Wed Jan 17 13:33:51 CET 2018

If we go technical like that, maybe D3D11 GPU filters and/or D3D9 ones.

With "render to texture" it's possible to do a lot of processing in the
GPU with one (adjust) or more (deinterlacing) textures. The idea would
be to port the C code in pixel shader.

A 360 rendering to 2D is also possible. Not sure it would have much use
but with the "render to texture" it's quite easy to do.