[vlc-devel] skins2: backporting a few things ?

erwan.tulou at gmail.com erwan.tulou at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 04:00:50 CET 2018

Hello,

   On master git, I introduced some improvements regarding the skins2
engine, notably :
     - a cursor implementation for X11 (resize now has got a visual
cursor and the arrow cursor can hide on video)
     - Drag and Drop extended to URLs for both X11 and Windows (e.g.,
drag and drop videos directly from any browser with youtube onto skins2
windows that are set for DragNDrop)

   I was wondering whether these improvements could make it into vlc 3.0
or if it was really too late ?

Regards
Erwan

---