[vlc-devel] [PATCH v3 04/10] core: use refcounter helper for pictures
jb at videolan.org
Wed Jul 4 11:57:23 CEST 2018
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018, at 11:41, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Your tone is totally inappropriate and your reasoning relies on double standard.
My tone is totallly appropriate, but it can become inappropriate very quickly, if you want.
And no double standard: I apply the same to all people, and I am the one who has been doing the most remarks to people on this project, and many people can tell you that I warned them.
> So you see a pattern that it's always about me in the last few weeks. Indeed. I can additionally see patterns that it's always from you and it's always in defense of your colleagues.
Totally not true. AFAIK, ePirat, Filip, David are not colleagues.
But let's check.
So far, you have fought with:
- Meuuh, and got him to leave the project,
- Anevia people (Nitrox, notably), and got them to not contribute back to the project,
- funman, and got him to leave the project,
- all the mac team, saying several times that they were idiots, that includes Felix, David, Caro and ePirat,
- ePirat and insulted him a lot over the last year,
- all the iOS project, and threatened to sue them,
- pdherbemont, and got him to leave the project, and insulted his work every 2 months every since,
- and got TheDJ to leave the project,
- and got Damien Fouilleul (quovodis) to leave the project,
- jpsaman and insulted him several times, including in public, and got him to de facto leave the project,
- Thomas and got him so fed up, that he does not want to code on VLC anymore on his free time,
- same for jpeg, ivoire,
- got Ludo to be disgusted of the project,
- fought lately with Francois, Steve, Romain, Hugo, and Filip, and me,
- insulted me directly several time on IRC ( including at least one "Fuck You" over the last 6months.)
- and lately to 1 newcomers on the mailing list.
So, the pattern is you fighting against every single person, VideoLabs, or not VideoLabs, over the last 10 years.
You are still part of this project because you are technically good enough and old in this project.
But don't consider that this can continue if the drawbacks overflow the advantages.
Jean-Baptiste Kempf - President
+33 672 704 734
More information about the vlc-devel