[vlc-devel] Introduction

Shashank Joisa shashankjoisa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:08:07 CET 2018

Sir

I am Shashank Joisa pursuing  Bachelors in Electronics and Communication
Engineering at RNS Institute of Technology, India. I was a participant in
Google Summer of Code 2017 at GNSS-SDR. And would like to be a part of VLC
in 2018. I have good background with C, C++ and also started learning
Android (from Google India Scholarship in Udacity).

I had gone through the ideas list and would like to contribute to the
project's
1. VLC Qt interface redesign
2. "Porting VLMC to Android".
As I am new to these concepts, can I know where should I start from?

With regards
Thanking you
Shashank