[vlc-devel] Regarding working on ideas as GSOC student

Shiv Pratap Singh infinitetsukuyomi1998 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:51:25 CET 2018

Hi,

         My name is Shiv ,final year Computer Science student at one of
premier engineering college in India. IRC nick:sp1998
         I have done software eng. internship with one of big tech giant in
Bay area last year,wanted to explore open source arena more deeper to
enhance my knowledge further  this year.
         I have lot of experience with *C/C++* knowledge and  understanding
of multimedia.I find myself able to work on following interesting  ideas:-

          a) libVLC AirPlay support
          b) Media Workflow rework
          c) Workflow video filters

        I am little bit confused on how to start? How can i show my worth
to you or should i directly focus on proposal or any bug patches first or
discuss my solution first?
        Please guide me from here on how to proceed further.

Thanks!!!
Shiv