[vlc-devel] [patch] playlist node sort issue#2

jnqnfe at gmail.com jnqnfe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:52:55 CET 2018

On Sat, 2018-03-03 at 16:55 +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Le maanantaina 26. helmikuuta 2018, 21.05.10 EET jnqnfe at gmail.com a
> écrit :
> > patch attached to fix node sort order in playlist meta_sort
>
> Nitpicking but I would use +1 rather than 1 in such case.

Right, but that would be inconsistent with the rest of the file.

The purpose of this patch is to fix the ordering problem (by simply
swapping the lines over) - the existing code did the opposite of the
exact same check done @ line 300, and was wrong per the stated
intention in the adjacent comment.

Changing '1' to '+1' should surely be a separate commit and should
apply the change consistently throughout the file. I've sent a patch
for this separately.