[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Revert "contrib: move macOS compilation flags to the script where they belong and generalize Darwin OS environment manipulations"

David Fuhrmann david.fuhrmann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:46:38 CET 2018

> Am 16.03.2018 um 11:14 schrieb Felix Paul Kühne <fkuehne at videolan.org>:
>
> Hi,
>
> This is actually breaking VLCKit’s compilation for Mac. Can you remind of the rationale for reverting my commit, so I can iterate on a fix suiting both compilation environments?

Hi Felix,

As far as I can see, you do not call build.sh directly from your VLCKit compilation script (which should be probably changed at some point).

I see two options:
Either we revert the code which was changed in your VLCKit compilation script, based on the patch above. But I do not really see what it was, as the part of this patch was in the contrib system before anyhow.

Or, we try to back port 3a2d0c820cb1dc97a0816a0b6954e42909c4e965 from vlc.git, this commit should fix the problems we had with your first attempt.

BR. David