[vlc-devel] [patch] purge old and obsolete logger plugin

jnqnfe at gmail.com jnqnfe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:48:49 CET 2018

On Sat, 2018-03-10 at 00:00 +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Le vendredi 9 mars 2018, 20:22:24 EET jnqnfe at gmail.com a écrit :
> > attached
>
> Looks incomplete, does this not break the testsuite?

I can;t be certain, since as I've mentioned before, I'm not in a good
position to compile. However I don't see why it would. I've had a quick
look through the test code and not seen anything relating to it, and
also searched it for "log" and not found any link to this old module.
The only logger referenced is the console logger.

I had however forgotten to remove from the big modules list, so updated
patch attached.