[vlc-devel] Regarding GSoC 2018 (VLC Qt interface redesign)

Chenrui He hechenrui123 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 16:35:37 CET 2018

 Hi all,

I am Chenrui He and I am a first year master's student in Electronic
Engineering at Peking University of Beijing.

When I was going through the ideas list, I found the project
'VLC Qt interface redesign' interesting. VLC is an amazing player,
and I really like it. So I would like to apply for the VideoLAN project
in GSoC 2018.

Moreover, I have experience in the use of Qt and QML. My research project
deals with communication systems, and I designed a sattellite channel
 monitoring system with Qt. I have skills in UI designing and Qt.

Among all the projects, I think that applying in GSOC could be one of
the most memorable experiences in my academic career.

Best regards,

Chenrui He