[vlc-devel] [gsoc2018] VLMC media workflow rework

Saga _-_ iaansagar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:56:11 CET 2018

Hi,

I'm interested in working on vlmc media workflow rework as a gsoc
project. The vlc gsoc wiki page says that I must submit my idea to
GSOC platform as soon I've decided it, even before compiling the
software. I can't figure what I'm supposed to put in my project
proposal if I've just been introduced to the project?

Please don't get me wrong. I've some experience with programming in
C++ and qt framework and I'm willing to put all my time in the project
I choose but this looks very peculiar to me.

Can anyone help me prepare my proposal for Gsoc, tell me what I should
put in there? Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Have a nice day
Sagar Tewari