[vlc-devel] One VLC instance on multiple machine/VM

Amine ALAOUI ECHERIF aminealaouiecherif at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:21:28 CEST 2018

Hi Rémi,

With this architecture of VLC :

( I'm not sure if its the right way to present it , i'm still beginner in
vlc)

By saying "Framework" I'm mean the total of (
Modules,libVLCore,libVLC,Application), and the plugins it's just i want to
mean (module= Plugin).

I tried to present my problem in a decent way :

What im trying to do, is to run every module in a separate environment (
Machine), ( for like exemple : A Qt Ui in the 3 machine kan encode a video
by using a H264 like he use a single instance of vlc )

I hope i did explained my self a little bit.
Thanks

‌
<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality&>