[vlc-devel] [patch] text_style vlc_html_color func doc fixes

jnqnfe at gmail.com jnqnfe at gmail.com
Wed May 2 04:25:10 CEST 2018

documentation fixes for the text_style vlc_html_color function

Patch #1: Add mention of support for rgb/rgba forms
Patch #2: Hex form of input was incorrectly described as #[AA]RRGGBB
instead of #RRGGBB[AA]

Note, with respect to the hex form, there are brackets around the hash
symbol ("[#]"); if this is to indicate it being optional, that is also
incorrect, but I am not certain that this is not simply a doxygen thing
(not familiar with doxygen, and working offline here writing this).

If it's not a doxygen thing, then with respect to "incorrect", I mean
at least in the sense that the function does not treat it as optional.
(I am saying nothing with respect to HTML standards, which being
offline I unfortunately can't check against right now writing this for
my outbox).