[vlc-devel] [PATCH] demux: adaptive: fix es recyling
quinkblack at foxmail.com
Sat May 19 04:05:53 CEST 2018
> On 19 May 2018, at 1:38 AM, Francois Cartegnie <fcvlcdev at free.fr> wrote:
> Le 18/05/2018 à 19:19, Zhao Zhili a écrit :
>> The original problem is solved, but there is another issue now:
>> It's the same patch with different commit message.
> A stream can't have multiple audio tracks, and the fakeesout is per stream.
RFC 8216 HTTP Live Streaming
The EXT-X-DISCONTINUITY tag MUST be present if there is a change in
any of the following characteristics:
o number, type, and identifiers of tracks
6.3.3. Playing the Media Playlist File
Clients SHOULD be prepared to handle multiple tracks of a particular
type (e.g., audio or video). A client with no other preference
SHOULD choose the track with the lowest numerical track identifier
that it can play.
I think it's talking about multiple audio tracks in a segment, not alternative audio.
* <p>Tracks in HLS are complicated. A HLS master playlist contains a number of "variants". Each
* variant stream typically contains muxed video, audio and (possibly) additional audio, metadata
* and caption tracks. We wish to allow the user to select between an adaptive track that spans
* all variants, as well as each individual variant. If multiple audio tracks are present within
* each variant then we wish to allow the user to select between those also.
> Francois Cartegnie
> VideoLAN - VLC Developer
> vlc-devel mailing list
> To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options:
More information about the vlc-devel