[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] android: ignore unsupported zoom/fill change

Steve Lhomme robux4 at ycbcr.xyz
Tue Apr 2 12:49:47 CEST 2019

On 4/2/2019 10:42 AM, RĂ©mi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> The core always assumed that the change was accepted, and I don't
> think that should change. This changeset does not affect that.

IMO that's something that we should discuss first. I know so far we
didn't handle much errors but it could change in the future. But for now
if the core wants to handle the error of one control message all the
modules need to be changed to return an error. As they did so far.

> However I don't see why the Android vout does not support this
> properly in the first place.

I commented on this patch but the same comment applies to the other patches.