[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] skins2: ensure playlist gets stopped before terminating vlc.

Alexandre Janniaux ajanni at videolabs.io
Tue Dec 3 09:50:00 CET 2019

Hi,

I was talking about this:

commit 64fcc45a149bb553b59e6ed902edd6bc57a09ac5
Refs: 4.0.0-dev-5623-g64fcc45a14
Author:     Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net>
AuthorDate: Sat Dec 1 17:54:41 2018 +0200
Commit:     Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net>
CommitDate: Sun Dec 2 19:57:32 2018 +0200

    qt: move window code

    This removes one layer of function calls. This also removes the old
    check for interface destroyed before window, which would not work
    properly, since most vout displays cannot cope with their window going
    away asynchronously.

I don't mean that it is wrong, but that I never saw a
correct implementation done with the core.

Regards,
--
Alexandre Janniaux
Videolabs