[vlc-devel] [PATCH 1/2] libvlc: media: remove comment
ajanni at videolabs.io
Wed Dec 4 19:09:19 CET 2019
The comment should have referenced libvlc_media_parse_async instead, and
thus was wrong, but this function is now deprecated anyway.
include/vlc/libvlc_media.h | 1 -
1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/include/vlc/libvlc_media.h b/include/vlc/libvlc_media.h
index d60617a3a5..c7b68ea4cd 100644
@@ -659,7 +659,6 @@ LIBVLC_API libvlc_time_t
* Parse the media asynchronously with options.
* This fetches (local or network) art, meta data and/or tracks information.
- * This method is the extended version of libvlc_media_parse_with_options().
* To track when this is over you can listen to libvlc_MediaParsedChanged
* event. However if this functions returns an error, you will not receive any
More information about the vlc-devel